Price Condition is available for all eCommerce platform. Only certain conditions are not available for all.
Where is the Price Condition?
- You will need to navigate to the specific Feed Settings > Field Mapping.
- Price Condition is an extra setting under the Price field.
How to use Price Condition according to Examples below:
The first tab is the statement and the second tab is the condition.
- This condition will not update when the price in your store is 0 in the feed file
- If the price is 11, then the price is + 1
- If the price is more than 10 and equals or below 15, then the price is multiplied by 1.2 or 20%
- All the prices will be multiplied by 1.5 or 50%
- If the price is more than column 1, then add column 1 and column 2 to the price
- Use col#_f when the comparison values are numeric
- NOTE: col expression is not available for the XML file format
- If column 5 has value shoe, then multiply by 1.3. This can be used for any column and suitable if you are planning to add markup based on collections
- If the price is less than 1, then it will use the current price in store (Shopify only)
If cost in the store is less than 40, then multiply the price by 1.2. The cost value will be taken from the store. (Shopify only)
If compare at price in the store is more than 10, then multiply the price by 1.5. The compare at price value will be taken from the store. (Shopify only)
Additional info on Price Condition
1. The Price Conditions take effect according to the arrangement. The first conditions have the highest priority.
2. Stock Sync now supports Column Value.
3. Valid price range keywords are:
- current_price (Shopify only)
- cost (Shopify only)
- compare_at_price (Shopify only)
4. The symbol that is used for the statement:
||less than or equal to
||more than or equal to
||only true when both statements true
||true when either statements true
There is another pricing condition that you can use:-
For example, there is col13 = 'ABCD'
||If you want to select only 'BC' from the whole text 'ABCD'|
|contains('Large' , col13) != true
||Dont update price when it contains the word Large
!= (Not Equal)
|left(col13, 2) == 'AB'||If you want to select only 2 letters from the left side in the whole text.|
|right(col13, 2) == 'CD'||If you want to select only 2 letters from the right side in the whole text.|
|mid(col13, 2, 2) == 'BC'||If you want to select only 2 letters in the middle from the whole text.|
|len(col13) == 4||If you want to select the whole text, the total number of letters must be indicated there. Example: 4 indicated the length of the letters.|
|find('BC', col13) == 2||If you want to find only 2 letters from the whole text.|
|substitute(col13, 'BC', 'XY') == 'AXYD'||If you want to substitute selected text from the whole text and replace it with other alphabets|
5. Price Delimiter provided in price field which have two options one is Comma and Decimal Point.
6. Price Round also available in price field. You can choose any that suitable for you.
You can click on the link here to learn more about the detail of Price Round.
7. For the pricing condition, there is another way which can filter the price only according to the vendor, product type and product tags. You can choose any one of the method to filter the price.